Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sarah Palin & Tina Fey - Separated at Birth?

I had a sense of the visual similarity, but it wasn't until listening to Sarah Palin and seeing her facial mannerisms and comic timing that it hit me just how amazingly similar these two women can appear.



I could be wrong, but my guess is that Lorne Michaels is finding a way to have Tina Fey freed up from some of her "30 Rock" responsibilities so she can play Sarah Palin on upcoming episodes of Saturday Night Live. This Saturday (9/6/08) NBC is rerunning the Tina Fey hosted episode from 2/23/08 that aired right after the Writers Strike ended. I think they are preparing people for Tina's recurring return this Fall. This episode, by the way, has the wonderful, "Bitch is the New Black" piece on the News Update section.



No comments:

Custom Search